- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- 2 years uninterrupted current experience required in pediatric oncology or a strong pediatric background of at least 3-4 years
- Willing to attend 3 months training program
- Due to cultural values and visa availability, only female candidate are being considered for this vacancy currently
The Pediatric Oncology, Hematology & Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) Unit at our client hospital in Jeddah provides care for pediatric hematology and oncology patients from birth to 13 years and 11 months of age undergoing chemotherapy, radiotherapy, bone marrow transplant, or in need of palliative care. The majority of the children admitted are infants, toddlers and pre-school children.