CEO office at our client hospital is currently looking for an Executive Advisor who will be providing his/her expertise, insight, advice and high level of support on assigned tasks and projects that will continue in enhancing the productivity and performance of the General Organization, in addition to implementation of strategies pertaining to financial management/audit systems that contributes to the overall effectiveness of the organization.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- PhD, Masterâs, or Bachelorâs degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Financial Management, Public Administration, or any other related discipline (online degrees are not accepted), and
- Experience - Nine (9) years with PhD, twelve (12) years with Masterâs degree, 13 (13) years with Bachelor's degree with high level of management experience in a mid- to large size hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.