- Single-Status Contract
- Twelve (12) months initial contract - Renewable
- Free Furnished and fully equipped Housing
- Monthly food allowance on single housing
- Free utilities, including local phone calls
- Free and Extensive Recreational Facilities
- Free Healthcare available at the hospital including authorized dependents
- Thirty-six (36) calendar days of paid vacation per year including Saudi holidays
- Mobilization and Repatriation Airline Tickets
- Annual Airline ticket to Point of Hire or equivalent
- End of Service Award
Diploma in Secretarial Studies or any other related field (Essential).
Bachelor?s Degree in Managerial Studies, Office Management or related field (Desirable). Professional Experience:
Minimum of six (6) years working experience as Secretary (Essential).
Minimum of one (1) year experience working in a healthcare facility/ hospital setting (Desirable). Specialized Knowledge:
Very knowledgeable of office practices, processes, and equipment (Essential).
Proficient in MS-Office and Internet applications (Essential).
Proficient in composing reports, memos, spreadsheets, etc. (Essential).
Ability to record and transcribe minutes of the meeting (Essential).
Good standard of shorthand knowledge and skill (Essential).
Good standard of knowledge of medical terminology (Essential).
Ability to generate own correspondence and medical illustrations (Desirable).
Outstanding oral and written English language (Essential). Personal Qualities:
Good administrative, organization, communication and interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize.
Demonstrate sound work ethics.
Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with the Hospital staff and respect confidentiality in work-related matters.
Team player and ability to work independently.
Ability to follow, apply, interpret and explain instructions and/or guidelines.
Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Should be a reliable resource person (for administrative/ secretarial related tasks) in the department.