at Aldara Hospital and Medical Center - AHM
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Openings: 1
- Air Flight tickets to home country including Employee+ Eligible Dependentants
- Housing Accommodation
- Annual leave for each full year worked 30 days, plus 9 Public Holidays
- Health Insurance will be provided to employee and eligible dependents
- Annual education allowances per child (As per Hospital Policy)
- 5 Five days professional paid leave (As per Hospital Policy)
- Malpractice license provided by the hospital
- BLS will be provided by the hospital
- Medical degree,
- American Boards, or Canadian FRCPC, or FRCS (UK & Ireland), or Western Europe equivalent, or Australian boards, and
- Valid and current medical license/registration in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of 3 years post-specialty certification experience in the specialty area in a mid- to large-size hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Must qualify to be classified as a Consultant by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.