Provides administrative direction and coordination of all departmental services. Responsible for the overall organization and administration of Clinical Nutrition Services to assure that nutritional needs of the patients are met and the organizational mission is fulfilled.
- Tax free income
- Married-Status contract
- Free Fully Furnished Hospital Housing or Housing Allowance
- 54 annual leave days
- Free medical care coverage
- Initial Hire and Repatriation airline tickets. Free round trip annual leave airline ticket (with 2-Year service contract)
- Ph.D., Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Clinical Nutrition, and
- Five (5) years of Hospital's Clinical Dietitian experience with Ph.D., eight (8) years with Master's, ten (10) years with Bachelor's Degree, including three (3) years at a managerial/supervisory position, and
- Current Registration from country of origin and Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS), and
- Completion of Dietetic Internship approved by the American Dietetic Association is preferred.