Provides administrative direction and coordination of all departmental services. Responsible for overall quality, performance and development of all theraputic and diagnostic respiratory care services and related policy and procedures documentation.
- Tax free income
- Married-Status contract
- Free Fully Furnished Hospital Housing or Housing Allowance
- 54 annual leave days
- Free medical care coverage
- Initial Hire and Repatriation airline tickets. Free round trip annual leave airline ticket (with 2-Year service contract)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Respiratory Care, and
- Master's Degree in Respiratory Therapy or related Health Sciences preferred, and
- Current registration with the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) in USA, or the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (CSRT), or equivalent in UK and
- Eight years of recent experience as a Respiratory Therapist in a large acute-care facility in the USA, Canada, or UK, including four years current, full-time experience managing and leading a large complex Respiratory Care Service in a large acute-care hospital in the USA, Canada, or UK.