- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Renal Transplant Unit cares for Adult and Pediatric patients requiring a kidney transplant. This is a hospital-based transplant center providing non-emergency care to both in and outpatients and the patient is provided with on-going follow-up care. The staff provide support and education for the patient and families. End Stage Renal Disease is the most commonly treated disorder.
Monthly Patient Volume: 1,200 - 1,500
- Patient and family education
- Staff education
- Pre and post transplant evaluation and management
- Nursing assessment and use of nursing process
- Psychosocial assessment and intervention
- Multidisciplinary coordination of care
- Medication and take-home supply refill
- Integration of patient care with referring physician
- On-call coordination of potential and/or pending transplants
Hours of Operation: 5 days per week - Saturday - Tuesday, 0800 - 1800 hr
Wednesday 0800 - 1700 hr
Physician/Coordinator coverage 24 hours a day/seven days a week.