- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Education Allowance for eligible dependents
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Must hold American Boards, or Canadian FRCPC, or UK boards, or Australian boards, and
- Independent clinical experience of at least (10) years after board certification in North America, UK, or Australia, and
- Must have teaching and research accomplishments.
- Publication records must be original articles in peer-reviewed journals with minimum of (10) publicationn, and
- Administrative experience as Chairman/Deputy Chairman/Head of Medical Service or similar position should be a minimum of (5) years.
The Department of Oncology at our client hospital in Jeddah, provides excellent cancer treatment, education and research through integrated teamwork; continues to contribute significantly in the promotion and delivery of excellent clinical care to patients with cancer and hematological disorders. The department consists of 40 beds (Adult & Pediatric) and comprises 15 Consultants, 17 Assistant Consultants and 4 Fellow Physicians. Consultants are North American & UK trained and certified in their sub-specialties. The department has sections of Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Adult Hematology Oncology/BMT, Pediatric Hematology Oncology/BMT, Palliative Care and an Oncology Data Unit.