The successful candidate would be responsible for all activities related to the design & development of the structral/civil systems.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Ph.D, or Master's, or B.Sc. in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of four years of experience with Ph.D, or six years of experience with Master's degree, or eight years of experience with a B.Sc. degree, including a proven record in design, specification and construction of structural systems of new and existing buildings in large healthcare facility setting.
- Knowledge of U.S. codes such as NFPA, ASME, UL and ASHRAE.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Primavera and/or Microsoft Projects and engineering calculation software.