Reporting to The office of the Chief Executive Director, the successful candidate would provide complete support for all office activities for the supervisor of the assigned area.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
- Controls the conduct of all general affairs which affect the supervisor of the assigned office.
- Serves as primary contact for persons seeking appointments with the assigned supervisor arranging such appointment to avoid unnecessary interruption with the supervisor schedule and referring visitors or telephone callers to subordinate personnel as necessary.
- Where applicable, coordinates the work of secretarial staff (Hospital Assistant I & II and department Assistant).
- Composes replies to correspondence for supervisors signature.
- Maintains confidentiality of information and correspondence.
- Takes and transcribes variety of correspondence and compiles periodic reports on board instruction from supervisor and handles routine queries personally.
- Takes minutes as instructed by supervisor and utilizes computers for variety of activities.
- Provides routine information from records to other organizational units as requested.
- Handles minor administrative matters based on knowledge and judgment regarding Hospital regulations and policies and complete project assignments as requested.
- Maintains the record of current Hospital policies and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains variety of files and other office systems necessary for the performance of the work.
- Prepares the monthly payroll time sheet, supply requisitions through oracle and consolidate departmental reports.
- Participates in Department/Unit specific and Hospital wide quality improvement plan as required.
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self and others education, training and development, as applicable.
- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- High School Diploma with formal office training (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, Power Point) required.
- MinimumÂ six years of current executive management level experience.
- Minute-taking and short hand experience is a plus.
- Typing skills of at least 55 WPM.
Â Note:Â Due to visa limitations, only FEMALE candidates can be considered at this time.