- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
Polyclinic is a part of Ambulatory Care Center, which serves as an initial assessment and referral clinic, which determines a patientâs eligibility for tertiary care at our client hospital.
Polyclinic also provides subspecialty clinics, Pediatrics Cardiology, Pediatric Neurology, Adult Cardiovascular, Dermatology, Congenital Heart Clinic, Orthopedic, and follow-up service to patients seen in Emergency Room.
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Incision and Drainage
- Cast Application and Removal
- Suture Removals
- Dressing Change
- Medication Administration
- Ventolin Therapy
Monthly Patient Volume: Approximately 2,000
Hours of OperationSaturday to Tuesday - 0800 â 1800
Wednesday - 0800 - 1700