- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. degree in Physical Therapy
- Valid License/Registration in USA or Canada
- Minimum three years experience as a PT (with a Ph.D. degree), including one year administrative/management experience. OR
- Mminimum five years experience as a PT (with a M.Sc. degree), including three years administrative/management experience
The Physical Therapy Department provides both Physical Therapy (P.T.) and Occupational Therapy (O.T.) services for the inpatient/ outpatient, adult/ pediatric patient at our client hospital. PT and OT Services participate in the Home Health Program and the provision of services to CCC and outlying clinics.
Evaluation and treatments are offered, but not limited to patients with:
- Wound care problems
- Identify, prevent, remediate, and rehabilitate acute or prolonged physical dysfunction or pain, with an emphasis on movement dysfunction. Train new graduates, SCDP participants, interns and students from KSU.
- Provide lumbar and cervical rolls, elbow supports, post-op knee splints, canes, crutches, walkers, cast boots and dressing supplies.
- Provide goal directed purposeful activity to aid in development of adaptive skills and performance capacities by individuals of all ages that have physical disabilities and related psychological impairments.
- Provide splints for upper extremities (both custom and prefabricated), pressure garments (both custom and prefabricated) and adaptive equipment.
Major Categories include:
- Spinal conditions
- Arthritis â OA, RA, JRA
- Oncology and BMT
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Congenital problems
- Developmental delay
- Neurological conditions including CVA
- TKR & THR
- CABG, other cardiac surgeries and conditions
- Post surgical including mastectomy
- Infected wounds
- PVD and Diabetes
- Palliative Care.
2006 data shows:
Patients Visits 43,927