- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- High School Diploma, and
- Certification/Diploma of a two-year program in Anesthesia Technology, and
- Current certification with the American Society of Anesthesia Technologists and Technicians (ASATT), and
- A minimum of two years experience as an Anesthesia Technologist in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in USA, Canada, or UK.
The Anesthesia Auxiliary provides patients with excellent care by providing state-of-the-art technology of anesthesia equipment and supplies medications. It provides highly trained professional staff in the operating room and other areas within the Hospital where Anesthesia services are required; and in assisting the anesthesiologists in technical and medical support. The department covers more than 26 general anesthesia cases at the same time on any given day.
The departmentâs scope of services cover the following :
- O.R. Level 2 Handling 18 specialist rooms daily for different surgical services in Neuro-surgery, Plastic, General, Gynecology, Orthopedic, ENT, Head & Neck, Pediatric, Urology, Opthomology and in addition to the Kidney & Liver Transplant.
- O.R. Level 4 (4 Cardiac Operation Rooms and 4 Cath labs).
- Outlying Area cases which are needed to cover General Anesthesia in Radiation, Angiography, MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine, Dental Clinic, Dermatology, Endoscopy, Ultrasonic & also Labor & Delivery.
- KFNCCC&R will open 2 Operation Rooms and MRI.
- Installed new anesthesia machines (Primus) in OR Level 4, OR Level 2 and Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory resulting in advancing the service.
- Replaced all outdated anesthesia machines with the latest technology in all out-lying areas (RAX, MRI, CT, Dental, Derma and Angiography).
- Installed full hemodynamic (In vivo) wireless monitoring set compatible for MRI rooms.
- Designated 4 carts for difficult intubation cases (OR Level 2, OR Level 4, and Outlying areas)