- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Masterâs degree in Nursing or in related health discipline, or MBA. If Masterâs degree is not in Nursing, a Bachelor degree in Nursing is required, andÂ
- Current nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, Australia/New Zealand, and
- Seven (7) years of acute care hospital experience including four (4) years in a leadership role.
- Current experience working in the specialty area.
The Peri-Operative Nursing Program consists of 5 areas with a total complement of 183 Staff Nurse positions and 43 Management and Support staff positions. These areas are:
- An Operating Suite (OR Level II) with 17 operating rooms withÂ an average of 14 to 16 rooms functioning at any one time.
- A main Recovery Room (RR) with 18 stretcher bays.Â
- A Day Surgery Unit (DSU) which consists of, Pre-Operative preparation area, a Phase 1Â Recovery Room, and a Phase 2Â Recovery Room.
- A Day Medical Unit (DMU) with 26 stretchers and one procedure room.
- A Pre-Anesthetic Clinic (PAC), which assesses all surgical patients pre-operatively.