- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
Nursing Informatics at our client hospital is a new specialty area of nursing which has its origins in Nursing, Computer Science and Information Technology. The Nursing Informatics Department was set up in 2001 and has continued to evolve as the department has grown in numbers and functions.
Within the Nursing Informatics Department are specialized groups assigned to support the various systems used at this hospital and this is achieved through training and on-going support.