- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, and
- Current valid nursing license in USA, Canada, or UK and
- A minimum of six years experience as a Registered Nurse, including a minimum of two year of current experience as Nurse Manager in Informatics, working in a mid- to large-size acute-care hospital setting in USA, Canada, or UK.
- Experience with Surginet or similar OR systems
- Data Management and reports. OR benchmarking
- Familiarity with the types of reports required by nursing
- Experience with Procedure Preference Cards and Pick lists
- Experience with Supply Chain Systems
- Experience in training, designing curriculum and evaluating effectiveness of training
- Assisting the nursing staff with Computer and Printer hardware issues and acting as liaison to ITA for addressing the same
Nursing Informatics at our client hospital is a new specialty area of nursing which has its origins in Nursing, Computer Science and Information Technology. The Nursing Informatics Department was set up in 2001 and has continued to evolve as the department has grown in numbers and functions.
Within the Nursing Informatics Department are specialized groups assigned to support the various systems used at this hospital and this is achieved through training and on-going support.