Reporting to the Senior Infection Control Coordinator, the successful candidate would plan, organize, coordinate, implement and evaluate an infection control program for the hospital in order to improve the infection prevention and control practices.
- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Graduation from an accredited degree program in a clinical field such as Registered Nursing or Microbiology
- A Master's Degree in Public Health or health related field
- Five (5) years of clinical experience in an acute or teaching hospital including minimum of three (3) years experience and strong knowledge base in infection control and prevention.
- Current Certification in Infection Control (CBIC) or equivalent