The successful candidate would coordinate and participate in planning, organizing, implementing, auditing and maintaining safety standards to ensure adherence to local and Internationally acceptable specifications, standards and codes for all Hospital projects.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Architectural, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or relatedfield, and
- Knowledge of U.S. codes such as NFPA, ASME, UL and ASHRAE, and
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Primavera and/or Microsoft Projects and engineering calculation software, and
- Four (4) years experience as a Safety Engineer on construction sites and office design including two (2) years experience in a Healthcare setting.