- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Education Allowance for eligible dependents
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Must hold American Boards in Emergency Medicine, or Canadian FRCPC in Emergency Medicine / Canadian CCFP-EM, or UK boards, or Australian boards, and
- Independent clinical experience of at least (10) years after board certification in North America, UK, or Australia, and
- Must have teaching and research accomplishments.
- Publication records must be original articles in peer-reviewed journals with minimum of (10) publicationn, and
- Administrative experience as Chairman/Deputy Chairman/Head of Medical Service or similar position should be a minimum of (5) years.
The Department of Emergency Medicine at our client hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia provides emergency care for over 30,000 patients annually with high patient complexity, minimal trauma and a 20% admission rate. 1/3 of ED visits are pediatric related. Our staff includes Emergency and Pediatric Emergency Consultants. Opportunities to join our international staff exist due to the current expansion plus the futuristic move to a brand new 58 bed state-of-the-art department, with its own satellite lab, X-ray and CT scanner.
The department has about 10 Consultant/Associates Emergency Medicine doctors on staff. 4-5 physicians provide 24-hour coverage daily.
The current department is comprised of 28 beds.