- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Education Allowance for eligible dependents
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Medical degree, and
US Board, or Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian FRCS, or Diplome d'fEtudes Specialises (DES)/CIS French Board, or Facharzt, and
Valid and current medical license/registration in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
A minimum of 3-4 years post-specialty certification experience in the specialty area in a mid- to large-size hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) provides 24 hour intensive nursing care for patients aged newborn through 14 years.
The primary conditions and diagnoses treated at this 18-bed PICU are:
- Congenital heart disease, pre and post operative cardiac surgery
- Hematology/Oncology, Immunocompromized patients
- Metabolic disorders
- Pediatric General Surgery, Neurosurgery
- Vascular Surgery, ENT, Endocrinology
- All sick medical patients requiring intensive care
Prior to offering a permanent (1-2 years) contract, the hospital invites doctors for a one-month locum. This provides an opportunity to visit the hospital, check out the department, and see Riyadh and Saudi Arabia. This gives you the time to decide if all your critical needs and desires such as geography, income potential, practice style, administrative agendas, and community profile line up with your long-term goals.