- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Education Allowance for eligible dependents
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Must hold American Boards, or Canadian FRCPC, or UK boards, or Australian boards in Pediatrics, and
- Independent clinical experience of at least (10) years after board certification in North America, UK, or Australia, and
- Must have teaching and research accomplishments.
- Publication records must be original articles in peer-reviewed journals with minimum of (10) publicationn, and
- Administrative experience as Chairman/Deputy Chairman/Head of Medical Service or similar position should be a minimum of (5) years.
The Department of Pediatrics at our client hospital in Jeddah, provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment for children of all ages; aimed at promoting optimal wellness from birth to mid-adolescence. The pediatric team (17 Consultants and 14 Assistant Consultants) and ancillary staff share a sense of duty and enthusiasm towards our goal to keep our children healthy and happy within a caring and friendly atmosphere. The department of Pediatrics serves as an inpatient and outpatient referral center for the Western Region of Saudi Arabia and is divided into three (3) sections: Pediatric Medicine, Neonatology and Pediatric Critical Care which foster teaching and research through innovation.