- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Education Allowance for eligible dependents
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Must hold American Boards, or Canadian FRCPC, or UK boards, or Australian boards in the specialty area, and
- Independent clinical experience of at least (10) years after board certification working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care teaching hospital in North America, UK, or Australia, and
- Must have teaching and research accomplishments.
- Publication records must be original articles in peer-reviewed journals with minimum of (10) publicationn, and
- Minimum of (5) years of administrative experience as Chairman/Deputy Chairman/Head of Medical Service or similar position.
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at our client hospital in Jeddah, has a dedicated team of physicians (6 Consultants and 8 Assistant Consultants) and staff that deliver the highest level of specialized OB/Gyn care to our patients, integrated with education and research. The department is fully equipped with state-of-the-art facilities which provide comprehensive OB/Gyn care to our female patients in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the entire Middle East. The department consists of five sections: General OB/Gyn, In-Vitro Fertilization/Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Urogynecology and Gynecologic Oncology. We encourage and support research and education activities including training programs for Interns/Residents.