- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Education Allowance for eligible dependents
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Must hold American Boards, or Canadian FRCPC, or UK boards, or Australian boards, and
- Independent clinical experience of at least (10) years after board certification in North America, UK, or Australia, and
- Must have teaching and research accomplishments.
- Publication records must be original articles in peer-reviewed journals with minimum of (10) publicationn, and
- Administrative experience as Chairman/Deputy Chairman/Head of Medical Service or similar position should be a minimum of (5) years.
The Department of Medicine at our client hospital in Jeddah, is committed to a leadership role in promoting health in all aspects of care: primary, secondary and tertiary care, for the well-being of patients, staff, and community. House staffs, including Residents, Assistant Consultants, and Fellows in the department have the opportunity and are expected to participate in the development and refinement of their clinical skills, knowledge, attitude, and behaviors befitting clinicians of the highest caliber. The department is consisting of 25 Consultants in different specialties with 12 Assistant Consultants and 34 Residents, while accepting Interns from different universities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.