Provides supervision and training for the engineering and technical staff. Operates and maintains audio, video, cable TV, multimedia, teleconferencing systems, fibre optics systems, networks, live broadcasts, on air operation, video production and post production (analogue and digital TV systems) items of equipment. Designs, tests, commissions, provide engineering, operational support and services for medical & Patient Education TV System.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provides daily supervision, management and direction of all activities of engineering and technical staff in the routine activities of the TV Studio.
- Designs, tests, commission, effects quality control and assurance for audio, cable TV, multimedia, video/teleconferencing systems, fibre optics systems, networks and TV system (analogue and digital TV system) for medical and patient education.
- Undertakes, executes and provides engineering consultations for [projects to other Hospital departments and other government institutions as required.
- Studies, research introduce and integrate new and emerging technologies concepts, methods and techniques.
- Formulates and implements technical system and contract specifications and prepares. engineering proposals, reports and evaluations.
- Prepares and procures approval for capital equipment and maintenance budgets.
- Maintains equipment and spare parts inventories.
- Evaluates and approves all audiovisual equipment requests of the Hospital.
- Maintains and equips the facilities as the "state of the art", as well as maintains video and associated services on the Campus.
- Coordinates with IT A and other departments on convergent technologies.
- Participates in self and others education, training and development, as applicable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering or Computer/ Satellite Engineering or related discipline, and
- Six (6) years of related experience including two (2) years in a supervisory capacity