Reporting to the Director of Clinical Services, Head of Respiratory Care Services provides administrative direction and coordination of all departmental services. Responsible for overall quality, performance and development of all therapeutic and diagnostic respiratory care services and related policy and procedures documentation.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Respiratory Care, and
- Master's Degree in Respiratory Therapy or related Health Sciences preferred, and
- Current registration with the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) in USA, or the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (CSRT), or equivalent in UK and
- Eight years of recent experience as a Respiratory Therapist in a large acute-care facility in the USA, Canada, or UK, including four years current, full-time experience managing and leading a large complex Respiratory Care Service in a large acute-care hospital in the USA, Canada, or UK.