Summary of Responsibilities & Duties:
Supports Nursing leadership in the provision of safe patient and family focused quality care.
Accountable and responsible for supporting leadership in the development, implementation and monitoring of strategies that deliver high quality family centered patient care and ensures
collaborative working practices across Nursing Affairs. Administratively facilitates the successful achievement of the Nursing Affairs strategic goals.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provides advanced support to Nursing leadership across Nursing Affairs .
- Supports the development, implementation and evaluation of Nursing Affairs' annual strategic plan.
- Continually evaluates Nursing Affairs progress in respect to strategic plan. Collects data and reports in respect to same.
- Based on strategic objectives investigates, researches, analyzes studies impacting on Nursing Affairs. Leads and coordinates special projects/assignments linked to nursing strategic priorities and professional practice model.
- Based on Nursing Affairs' strategic direction and operational plan, works closely with Nursing leadership to ensure that relevant information is available to ensure services are managed and delivered effectively and efficiently. Supports the achievement of successfully implementing information systems across Nursing Affairs.
- Supports the achievement of cost efficiency savings across Nursing Affairs. Identifies and achieves cost-containment goals across Nursing Affairs.
- Communicates effectively with all staff in a manner consistent with their level of understanding, culture and background, proactively seeking out solutions to improve communications and teamwork. Empathetic and reassuring when communicating sensitive information and advice to staff. Persuasive and reassuring as required. Treats all colleagues, patients and visitors with dignity and respect. Ensures communication and working relationships are effective.
- Supports the achievement of targets for Saudization and nationality mix consistent with strategic plan of Nursing Affairs.
- Actively welcomes new staff/students to Nursing Administration. Supports the retention of all staff across Nursing Affairs. Participates in retention activities.
- Promotes staff orientation aimed at developing competence and performance and maintenance of a suitable learning environment.
- Promotes a safety culture in Nursing Administration .
- Develops and sustains own knowledge, clinical skills and professional awareness and maintains a professional profile. Provides documented evidence of performance and maintenance of skills consistent with position.
- Assists in promoting and sharing knowledge via mentorship in line with relevant research and evidence based practice.
- Develops and evaluates IPPs as required.
- Upholds the organizational values at all times.
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self and other's education, training and development, as applicable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Master's Degree in Nursing or related health discipline or MBA, and
- Current RN licensure in the USA, Canada, or UK, and
- A minimum of seven years nursing experience, including four years in a senior/executive level leadership role working in a large acute-care hospital in USA, Canada, or UK.