- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Cardiac Surgical Intensive Care Unit (CSICU) provides intensive nursing care for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients requiring intensive and acute care for the patient population requiring treatment of cardiac or thoracic problem. The population includes patients requiring or having previously had surgery on the organs of the thoracic cavity, including the heart, lung or the great vessels. Other service patients requiring ICU, cardiac monitoring or other nursing services are admitted, as beds are available.
The common surgical procedures include:
- Congenital Cardiac Defect Repair
- Valve Repair and/or Replacement
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Repair