- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
Cardiovascular Telemetry Unit (CVT) is rendering service to all adult and pediatric cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery patients from seven (7) days of age who meet the Unit admission criteria. CVT provides comprehensive nursing care for stable patients requiring care for a condition, which is cardiac in origin.
The CVT unit is a 42 bed unit with the following distribution:
- 20 patient beds on the North (Adult)
- 22 patient beds on the South (Pediatrics)