- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- 2 years uninterrupted current experience required in oncology
The Adult Oncology Unit is a 30 bed unit, providing a service to inpatient adults, between ages of 13 years, 11 months and upwards who are diagnosed and require treatment for Hematology, Bone Marrow Transplant, Oncology Malignancies, Radiation and Palliative care. The unit provides comprehensive care and treatment for adults with cancer and hematological disorders.