The sucessful candidate would design, undertake and mange a range of activities related to the Job Evaluation & Compensation Monitoring and evaluating the overall Job Evaluation & Compensation activities including qualitative and quantitative data analysis, as well as action-research, consults and facilitates using participatory
methods and learning methods/ techniques.
Oversees and provides expert support for the Job Evaluation & Compensation department to ensure compliance with the department's mission and objectives.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Masters degree in Human Resource Management, Organization Development, or related discipline. Or Bachelor degree with similar qualifications, and
- Compensation and benefits certificate preferred and or Certificate in Job Analysis, Job Evaluation and Grade Structures preferred, and
- Five (5) years of extensive and progressive experience with the Master degree. Or seven (7) years of similar requirement with Bachelor degree.