- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Ante/Post Partum/Normal Newborn Nursery Unit consists of three areas of Nursing Care Delivery: High-Risk Ante-/Post-Partum, Well Baby Nurseries, and the VIP Medical and Surgical Unit.
Nursing care of ante- and post-partum women and newborns are provided for in these units.
- Use of nursing process: assessment, planning, interventions, and evaluation
- Fetal heart rate monitoring
- Uterine contraction monitoring
- Blood sugar stabilization
Nurse to Patient Ratio:Â 1: 5-6
Hours of Operation:
24 hours per day, 7 days a week