Responsible for carrying out routine clinical blood conservation services under the direction of the Director of OR Management department.
- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, and
- Graduate of a Perfusion Qualifications programme, and
- American Board certified or equivalent, and
- Certificate in Peri Operative Blood Management Technology, and
- Three (3) years experience as a clinical practitioner and must be familiar with blood conservation techniques, education and training, and research.