- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
Â The Day Surgery Unit provides nursing care to adult and pediatric patients in the pre-operative period and then during the post-operative period as a Phase II Recovery. Patients will be discharged home upon meeting DSU discharge criteria.
In addition to the above, Day Surgery unit is preparing patients to OR who are planned to be admitted in the Hospital after surgery.
- Oxygen therapy via Nasal Cannula/Simple mask-Non-Re-breather/Partial Re-breather,Venti-mask and humidified oxygen/t-piece. Pain management
- Patient assessment and evaluation
- Wound care if needed
- IV fluid administration if needed
- Preoperative and postoperative patient care management.
- Holding patients for admission when they are not well enough for discharge
- Patient and family teaching and Education.
No. of Beds : 16 beds and 6 recliner chairs
Nurse/Patient Ratio :Â
Hours of Operation:
Normal working hours are 6:30 a.m. â 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Saturday to Wednesday