Contributes to the provision of safe, patient and family focused quality care. Responsible for screening, interviewing, and assigning applications in an efficient and effective manner. Promotes nursing at KFSH&RC (Gen. Org.) in a positive customer friendly manner. Contributes to the successful achievement of the Nursing Affairs strategic goals.
- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of four years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.