Responsible for supervising and participating in the administration of quality nutrition care to inpatients and outpatients.
Provides on-going and timely communication and feedback to the chief dietitian.
- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in clinical nutrition, and
- Completion of Dietetic Internship approved by the American Dietetic Association or any other similar association, and
- Valid Registration with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties, and
- Four (4) years experience as a hospital Clinical Dietitian including two (2) years In a supervisory capacity.