Develop and coordinate an ongoing Quality Improvement (QI) program to ensure compliance to the regulations and standards of the Kingdom and JCIA. Review incident reports and recommend corrective action to avoid recurrence.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Master's degree in Pharmacy, or Pharm.D. degree, and
- Professional Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) certification, and
- Eight years of experience in a hospital pharmacy, and
- Clear understanding of Quality Improvement Programs and Risk Management Principles regarding patient safety.