Manages, facilitates and coordinates all aspects of post liver transplant patient care, i.e. history taking, clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of care with direct interaction with physicians and surgeons.
- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, and
- Must have current/valid Registered Nurse license/registration, and
- Minimum 5 years post registration experience, minimum two years adult critical care nursing or two years working with patients with ESLD and post liver transplant.