Performs case finding, abstracting, data entry and analysis of cancer data.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
- Case-finding. Identifies all reportable cases for inclusion in the Tumor Registry.
- Accessions, abstracts, and enters data of identified cases into the registry database following accepted guidelines for an approved cancer program set forth by the American College of Surgeons Commission on cancer.
- Performs data research for special studies, statistical reports and Tumor Registry Annual Report.
- Performs quality control activities.
- Prepares agenda and announcements for Tumor Committee Meetings. Attends conferences.
- Serves as an information resource for other department employees, assembling appropriate reference reports to help them perform their work more effectively.
- Follows all hospital related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self and others' education, training and development, as applicable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's Degree or diploma in Health Sciences, and
- Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) and/or Accredited Records Technician (ART), and
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as Assistant Tumor Registrar or equivalent position in medical records or data management.