- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Labor & Delivery Unit at the King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center in Riyadh admits patients who are 20 weeks gestation and above, high risk patients, and IVF patients.
Average monthly deliveries are 115 per month, with a 65% high-risk patient population.
No. Of Beds:
1 Surgical Suite
1 Recovery Room
1 Perinatal Lab
Nurse Patient Ratio: 1:1-2 (Days and Nights)
Hours of Operation
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Shifts are 12-hours long and follow the American rotation. Overtime is available.