- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- 2 years uninterrupted experience required in Neuroscience
Neurosciences (1 South) is a 16 bed inpatient unit, which provides nursing care to patients from the age of 14 years and above with Neurological and Neurosurgical concerns.
The Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU) is a 2 bed unit that provides long term electroencephalogram (EEG) and video monitoring of patients with epilepsy from the age of 14 years and above. Pediatric patients below the age of 14 years old are eligible for admission but nursing and physician care is provided by the Pediatric Unit and Department.