Perform administrative, managerial and professional work providing leadership, directing, planning, and organizing activities for assigned pharmacy sections. Formulate policy and institute models that promote medication safety in all aspects of the medication management process in assigned pharmacy sections.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Master's degree in Pharmacy, or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree from an accredited program in North America, and
- Eight (8) years of sucessful experience in a managerial position in a hospital pharmacy, and
- Strong skills and experience in the development of programs focused on achieving positive outcomes in the use of medications.
- Strong background in clinical pharmacy practice coupled with pharmacy operations responsibilities, and
- A general or specialized pharmacy residency or equivalent experience in an integrated health system.