Leads, manages, plans, and organizes all activities related to Oncology Pharmacy - KACO&LD.
- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Master's degree in Pharmacy, or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree from an accredited program in North America, and
- A minimum 10 years of experience including 3 years in a managerial position in a hospital pharmacy, and
- Certification as oncology pharmacotherapy specialist or Master in Business Administration (M.B.A.) is preferred.
- A strong background in clinical pharmacy practice coupled with pharmacy operations responsibilities.
- A general or specialized pharmacy residency or equivalent experience in an integrated health system.