- Twelve (12) months initial contract - Renewable
- Free Furnished and fully equipped Housing
- Free utilities, including local phone calls
- Free and Extensive Recreational Facilities
- Free Healthcare available at the hospital including authorized dependents
- Forty-five (45) calendar days of paid vacation per year including Saudi holidays
- Three (3) days compassionate leave
- Mobilization and Repatriation Airline Tickets
- Annual Airline ticket to Point of Hire or equivalent
- Annual Salary Increase
- End of Service Award
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, or Master Degree in Nursing/Hospital Administration (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Specialty qualification related to area of expertise required. Evidence must be provided, and
- Minimum of eight (8) years of current experience in clinical nursing in specialty area, including at least four (4) years of current experience in Nursing Services Administration, working in a mid- to large-size acute-care hospital setting in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- This vacancy is currently only for female candidates due to visa availability.
Nursing Administration supplies direction, supervision, coordination, monitoring, and support of nursing services provided to the patient population receiving tertiary ophthalmic services at our client hospital.
Nursing Administration directly manages Surgical Services, Pre-hospitalization, Inpatient Adult and Pediatric Nursing Services, Ambulatory Surgical Center Nursing Services, and Outpatient Nursing Services. The departments of Social Services, Respiratory Therapy, and Patient Education also report to Nursing Administration. Nursing practices are conducted in accordance with the standards of the American Society of Ophthalmic Nurses Standards of Clinical Practices, the International Council of Nurses Code of Ethics for Nurses and the Saudi Nursing Board.
The services/functions of Nursing Services ensure the following:
- Consistency of nursing practices, standards, policies, and procedures across the organization;
- Competency of nursing services staff through staff development administrative processes and the competency assessment process;
- The continuous and timely availability of nursing services to patients;
- Adherence of KKESH nursing standards of patient care and hospital standards of nursing practices to current nationally recognized professional standards;
- Effective utilization of hospital resources allocated to Nursing Services;
- Performance of applicable processes within patient care functions;
- Assessment of each patient's nursing care needs;
- Planning for and provision of nursing care interventions;
- Prevention of complications and promotion of improvement in the patient's comfort and wellness;
- Collaboration with other hospital leaders in designing and providing patient care and services;
- Notification of other care professionals to the patient's condition, as appropriate;
- Active participation in hospital leadership functions and activities.