Physician - Comprehensive Ophthalmologist
at King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital - KKESH
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Openings: 1
- Family Status Contract
- Twelve (12) Months Initial Contract - Renewable
- Free Furnished and fully equipped Housing - Villa
- Free Utilities, including local phone calls
- Free and Extensive Recreational Facilities
- Free Healthcare available at KKESH including authorized dependents
- Forty-five (45) calendar days of Paid Vacation per year including Saudi Holidays
- Five (5) days educational leave per contract year
- Five (5) days business leave per contract year
- Three (3) days compassionate leave
- Mobilization and Repatriation Airline Tickets including authorized dependents (spouse and 2 eligible children only)
- Annual Airline ticket to Point of Hire or equivalent including authorized dependents (spouse and 2 eligible children only)
- Annual Salary Increase
- End of Service Award
- Medical degree,
- American Boards, or Canadian FRCPC, or FRCS (UK & Ireland), or Western Europe equivalent, or Australian boards, and
- Valid and current medical license/registration in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of 3-5 years post-specialty certification experience in the specialty area in a mid- to large-size hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in academic teachings.
- The candidate must have interest in teaching residents and fellows.