- Family Status Contract
- Twelve (12) Months Initial Contract - Renewable
- Free Furnished and fully equipped Housing - Villa
- Free Utilities, including local phone calls
- Free and Extensive Recreational Facilities
- Free Healthcare available at KKESH including authorized dependents
- Forty-five (45) calendar days of Paid Vacation per year including Saudi Holidays
- Five (5) days educational leave per contract year
- Five (5) days business leave per contract year
- Three (3) days compassionate leave
- Mobilization and Repatriation Airline Tickets including authorized dependents (spouse and 2 eligible children only)
- Annual Airline ticket to Point of Hire or equivalent including authorized dependents (spouse and 2 eligible children only)
- Annual Salary Increase
- End of Service Award
- Medical degree,
- American Boards, or Canadian FRCPC, or FRCS (UK & Ireland), or Western Europe equivalent, or Australian boards, and
- Valid and current medical license/registration in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of 3-5 years post-specialty certification experience in the specialty area in a mid- to large-size hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Must qualify to be classified as a Consultant by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
The Medicine Department is responsible for performing comprehensive medical evaluations and treating patients who are admitted to the hospital for care. Consultation is performed, when requested, on outpatients for whom medical evaluation and/or treatment is needed in conjunction with ophthalmic care. Medical care is also provided to hospital employees and their eligible dependents.
- 6 adult internists
- 2 pediatricians
The services/functions of the Medicine Department are as follows:
- Comprehensive medical evaluations on every patient admitted for surgery or emergency medical care;
- Continuous medical care for every hospital inpatient;
- Collaborations with ophthalmologists in the joint management of uveitis, retinoblastoma, and other ophthalmic conditions with systemic manifestations;
- Coverage of the Employee Health Clinic, where hospital employees and their dependents receive routine medical care;
- Coordination of transfer of inpatients and hospital employees and their eligible dependents to other facilities whenever necessary.