- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Master's degree in Nursing, or MBA, or related health discipline degree (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Specialty qualification related to area of expertise required. Evidence must be provided, and
- Minimum of seven years of current experience as a RN, including at least four years of current leadership experience in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-size acute-care hospital setting in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
Nursing Informatics at our client hospital is a new specialty area of nursing which has its origins in Nursing, Computer Science and Information Technology. The Nursing Informatics Department was set up in 2001 and has continued to evolve as the department has grown in numbers and functions.
Within the Nursing Informatics Department are specialized groups assigned to support the various systems used at this hospital and this is achieved through training and on-going support.