- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
Operating Room Level II at our client hospital provides nursing care prior to and during surgical and invasive procedures, which include elective, transplant and emergency surgery. There are 13 operating rooms to date, which serve patients of all ages.
- General Surgery - General abdominal, Laparoscopic procedures, Thyroidectomy, Mastectomy, Colorectal and occasionally trauma/acute.
- Orthopedics - Total joint replacements (hip, knee), Trauma, Arthroscopy, Tumor resections and congenital deformity corrections.
- Neurosurgery - Craniotomies, Cranioplasties, Pallidotomies, shunts, Ventriculoscopies, Spinal laminectomies and fusion, Brain Lab/Neuro navigation and movement disorders.
- Gynecology/Emergency Obstetrics - Laparoscopic, Laparoscopic assisted and Abdominal procedures, Emergency lower segiment cesarean sections.
- Urology - Renal transplants, Cystocopy, lithotripsy, radical Cystectomy/Prostatectomy, TURBT/TURP, ESWL's.
- ENT/Oral - Radical neck, Laser, Endoscopy, TMJ, Tonsillectomy, Cochlear implant, Base of skull, Mandibulectomy, Dental clearances and Dental extractions.
- Pediatrics - General, Laparoscopic, VADs, Upper GI explorations and dilatations, and congenital deformity corrections.
- BMH - Bone marrow harvesting.
- Liver Transplant - Cadavar and Live living related Liver lobectomies.
- Plastic/Opthamology - Reconstructive & cosmetic plastic; cataract, dione laser and squint release.