- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status or Single Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Medical coverage
- Annual Air Transportation
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted) , and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- Specialty qualification related to area of expertise required. Evidence must be provided, and
- Minimum of four years of current experience as a RN, including at least one year of current leadership experience in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-size acute-care hospital setting in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
The Renal Transplant Unit cares for Adult and Pediatric patients requiring a kidney transplant. This is a hospital-based transplant center providing non-emergency care to both in and outpatients and the patient is provided with on-going follow-up care. The staff provide support and education for the patient and families. End Stage Renal Disease is the most commonly treated disorder.
Monthly Patient Volume: 1,200 - 1,500
- Patient and family education
- Staff education
- Pre and post transplant evaluation and management
- Nursing assessment and use of nursing process
- Psychosocial assessment and intervention
- Multidisciplinary coordination of care
- Medication and take-home supply refill
- Integration of patient care with referring physician
- On-call coordination of potential and/or pending transplants
Hours of Operation: 5 days per week - Saturday - Tuesday, 0800 - 1800 hr
Wednesday 0800 - 1700 hr
Physician/Coordinator coverage 24 hours a day/seven days a week.