- Tax-Free income
- Married-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Education Allowance for eligible dependents
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Medical degree,
- American Boards, or Canadian, New Zealand, or Australian FRCS, or UK CCT or or Diplome dâEtudes Specialises (DES), or CIS French Board, or Facharzt, and
- Valid and current medical license/registration in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of 5-7 years post-specialty certification experience in the specialty area in a mid- to large-size hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
Section of Critical Care Medicine is branch of the department of Internal Medicine at our client hospital. It is located at the second floor, which gives the unit an easy access from operating room as well as from emergency department.
The unit looks after the general medical, respiratory, renal, oncology, hematology and surgical critically ill patients. Currently bed capacity is 14 beds.
The team consists of:
- 4 Intensivists: Physicians who are broad certified in a medical specialty, and who receive special education, high training and subspecialty broad certification specifically in critical care.
- 4 Clinical Assistant Physicians: Physicians who are received special training in critical care medicine. They work close with the consultant intensivist for caring of our critically ill patients.
- 4 Critical Care Nurses: Registered nurses who receive highly specialized education in critical care medicine and are often certified in critical care nursing as âCCRNâ
- 4 Respiratory Therapists: Respiratory therapists work with the critical care team to monitor and adjust ventilators and other respiratory technology as needed.
- 4 Other Professionals: These may include clinical pharmacology, physical/occupational therapists, technicians, social workers.