- Tax-Free income
- Single-Status contract
- Fully Furnished Accommodations provided
- Relocation Allowance
- Free flights home
- Generous vacations (54 days)
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate's degree (3-Year program) in Nursing (online degrees/diplomas are not accepted), and
- Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
- A minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
- Due to cultural values and visa availability, only female candidate are being considered for this vacancy currently
Day Procedure Unit at our client hospital in Jeddah provides nursing care for adult and pediatric patients with full range of minor peri-operative care for procedures requiring a maximum of 10 hours hospitalization. Services include medical procedures such as intravenous infusions (e.g. antibiotics, gammaglobulin, blood and blood products transfusions).
Patients are admitted on the same day of the procedure and stay in hospital till discharge criteria are met.
DPU annually provides care to more than 2000 patients from infant to geriatric age groups.